Why consider buying your next home with us?
We pride ourselves on our clients making 100% education-based decisions when they purchase their homes. Whether it be for investment or personal reasons, you deserve to immerse yourself in the best, unbiased and relevant information about your purchase.
Firstly, in 2019 we negotiated for our buyers nearly 4% off the asking price of their homes. ($4000 for every $100,000, pretty awesome right?)
Secondly, we sell a lot of homes. Why should you care? It's easy.
The importance of experience in the Real Estate Industry is HUGE.
When you hire a Real Estate professional, you need the confidence that the information you receive is for your benefit, well supported and educated. The best way to encourage that is repeating transactions in the same neighbourhoods and complexes again and again. This ensures we have a proper feel for the market, experience in successful negotiating, and the expertise in knowing the homework to do and the questions to ask when our clients are purchasing a home.
Our homework on your potential property includes the following
- Conducting and scheduling of entire process
- A written report on our opinion on pricing with factual data and trends to support the view
- Check with Municipality for various impediments including outstanding permits, final occupancy issues, illegal drug operations and more
- Access to our hand-picked team of industry experts including mortgage professionals, home inspectors, appraisers, lawyers and notaries
- Recommend trades to spruce your home up or repair urgent or timely issues
- Organization of the process
- Neighbourhood trends
- Neighbouring property research
- Google history search on the property
- Full title review, including all non-financial charges (with bonus retained legal opinion on all charges)
- School catchment and enrollment information provided
- A full review of all strata documentation with receipt
- A written report on strata documentation items of interest
- Follow up on any discrepancies on vague information provided by the strata corporation
Plus, there's more to being a client than just successfully getting you a great home.
Our clients enjoy things like
- 6-month neighbourhood updates on their property
- Timely industry-changing news updates
- Invite to regularly occurring client events
- Access to our exclusive client concierge service and client care team
- Discounts at major retailers and trades for home-related services and items
- Access to our odour eliminating Ozonator machine
- and more
Think now is a good time to give us a call? We would love to invite you in for an Educated Buyer's Session or to simply learn more about how we can help you buy a home.